When to use LIPOELASTIC® VD body BBO Variant garment?
- Recommended to use in the first and the second post-operative stages after fat transfer to buttocks and in combination with abdominal plastic surgery, liposuction for tummy, buttocks, pelvic area, hips and thighs and knees, fat grafting and lipofilling
- Suitable also for all vaser lipo procedures in areas mentioned above
- The front of the compression garment comes up just below the breast area with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps
- Compared to the other LIPOELASTIC® VD series, the VD body BBO Variant offers open buttock for fat transfer operations
- The shoulder straps cannot be detached, but can be adjusted for the length required
- Oeko Tex certified materials
- Medical grade compression
- Elastic and breathable fabric with flat and soft seams
- Open buttock area with mesh covering
- Abdomen reinforced with a double lining fabric for an optimal compression
- Detachable straps
- Crotch opening for all day comfort, easy use of bathroom, own underwear can be worn on the outside of the garment
- The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
Material: 72% Polyamide, 28% Elastane