It's all about comfort and practicality with the Rora Pocketed Front Closure Bra. Voted Best Post-Mastectomy Bra by InStyle Magazine, this is one of the very best front-closure recovery bras out there thanks to its unique combination of softness, adjustability and style. It offers an ideal fit during recovery, post-recovery and beyond thanks to its versatile design and feel.
The Pocketed Front Closure Bra is one of our more popular breast cancer radiation bras thanks to its soft, irritation-free design that won't bother sensitive skin or incisions or cause pain after treatment. Crafted with care, the bra includes pockets that easily accommodate expanders, prosthesis or lightweight breast forms as needed and also lays smoothly when nothing is in the pocket, making it a must-have for many!
Feel confident and comfortable when you wear this AnaOno Front Closure Post-Surgery Bra. Front closure features make it great for recovery, while the gentle materials make it incredibly soft on sensitive areas for years beyond. And stylish too! This bra fits well for patients, thrivers and survivors who have had a single or double mastectomy, reconstruction surgery, FLAP reconstruction, lumpectomy and other breast surgeries including reduction. It also makes a great gift from a caregiver to a loved one!
- Soft, modal fabric and wirefree design
- Pocketed to fit expanders, prosthesis or lightweight breast forms
- Adjustable, convertible straps for traditional or crisscross style
- Wide back bridge for additional back and underarm support
- Easy-release, front closure bras great for recovery
- Best suited for A-DD cups
- Provides medium support
- Those undergoing radiation therapy
- Bilateral Reconstruction
- Unilateral Reconstruction
- FLAP Reconstruction