if they are having a cosmetic surgical procedure like liposuction, tummy tuck, hernia removal and more. Quality compression garments help them recover quicker and jump back into their regular lifestyle sooner. Whether it is a waistbinder or a compression girdle, the benefits of compression include:
- Increased blood circulation
- Promotion of proper skin adhesion to the affected areas
- Holding the surgical dressings in place better until removed by the physician
- Reduction of fluid build-up in the subdermal areas affected by surgery.
- Provide you a more comfortable look and feel while recovering.
There are also many benefits to wearing a compression garment without having cosmetic surgery. Men can look better in many styles of clothing from formal to casual with just a little added support and contouring that a compression garment can provide. They provide a slimming effect and can help men who have lost a lot of weight recently or have added a few extra pounds in obvious places.
Caromed offers a full line of men’s compression garments for all uses. Click Here for more products like this.
- Lightweight, breathable Powernet fabric
- Convenient open crotch
- Double-reinforced front panels
- Optional scrotal support and suspenders (available upon request)
- Standard 4” waistband
- 100% latex-free
- Lipoplasty of the trochanteric area, the abdomen or thighs, hips, buttocks, flanks and knees
TAKE TWO – ONE TO WEAR, ONE TO WASH
We recommend purchasing two of these garments so that you can wash one while wearing the other. Since you need to wear compression garments for about six weeks following your procedure, you will appreciate the convenience and constant healing embrace of these garments.