Clearpoint Medical Adjustable Comfort Bra
Compression garments are recommended wear following many types of plastic surgery procedures to be of aid during recovery time. Your surgeon will suggest that you purchase at least one post surgical bra (often referred to as compression garments) for immediate wear following breast augmentation to help stabilize the placement of both silicone and saline implants.
ClearPoint Medical compression wear will help reduce swelling and improve circulation following augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction or breast reconstruction procedures.
- Slider hook shoulder strap adjustment
- Seamless cups
- Front hook & eye closure
- 85% Nylon – 15% Spandex blend
- Stretch fabric fits B-C-D & DD cup sizes
- 40 mm wide midriff band
- Recommended for augmentation, mastopexy, mastectomy and reconstructive procedures
|United States||2-6 Business Days|
|Canada||5-7 Business Days|
|Other Countries||7-14 Business Days|
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Easy Refunds. Buyer Protection. 90 Day Returns.
- Online Tracking Number for Every Order.
- Safe payments via PayPal® and Stripe®. The Most Secure Payment Processors.
- Real People on our Support Team.
- Free Shipping on All Orders within the USA.
- Low Cost. Insured Worldwide Shipping.
You can view our easy Refund Policy for your 100% satisfaction.