When should I use a PI filling bra?
• Suitable for use in the first stage of post-operative care after breast plastic surgery, when applying own fat (breast augmentation with own fat, bust modification using own fat, fat transfer, fat transfer, lipofilling, fatgrafting)
• The cups are specially modified to prevent undue pressure on the applied fat
- Heat moulded cups made of light, translucent material to protect breasts
- It provides maximum support around the breasts whilst ensuring that the non-compressive cups do not compromise the newly harvested fat.
- The bra features a band made by special hemming technology
- Closing with three rows of hooks and eyes at the back
- Oeko Tex certified materials
- Medical grade compression
Material: 81 % Polyamide, 19 % Elastane