Wear Ease Men's V-Neck Torso Compression Vest - Designed To Treat Mild Edema And Lymphedema
Our compression vest is ideal for chest procedures (male breast cancer surgery, male chest reconstruction, gynecomastia treatment and cardiovascular/thoracic surgery). Featuring a front zipper with hook and eye and spacer placket underneath to protect the skin from the zipper. Wide, adjustable and detachable shoulder straps with hook and eyes. Constructed of double layer of breathable and moisture management powernet fabric. Full length for total torso coverage
- Double layer of 4-way stretch fabric developed for medical compression garments
- High cut underarm for maximum compression on the axilla
- V-Neck Neckline
- Seamless body contact, inside and out
- Full Length
- Made in USA
Fabric Content: Made of a double layer of specially finished Naturexx (83% nylon/17% lycra) a powernet specifically designed for compression. Latex Free.
|United States||2-6 Business Days|
|Canada||5-7 Business Days|
|Other Countries||7-14 Business Days|
***We Ship From USA***
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Easy Refunds. Buyer Protection. 90 Day Returns.
- Online Tracking Number for Every Order.
- Safe payments via PayPal® and Stripe®. The Most Secure Payment Processors.
- Real People on our Support Team.
- Free Shipping on All Orders within the USA.
- Low Cost. Insured Worldwide Shipping.
You can view our easy Refund Policy for your 100% satisfaction.