Wear Ease Men's Torso Compression Vest
Our compression vest is ideal for chest procedures (male breast cancer surgery, male chest reconstruction, gynecomastia treatment, and cardiovascular/thoracic surgery). Featuring a front zipper with hook and eye and spacer placket underneath to protect the skin from the zipper. Wide, adjustable and detachable shoulder straps with hook and eyes. Constructed of a double layer of breathable and moisture management powernet fabric. Full length for total torso coverage
- Adjustable and detachable hook and eye shoulder straps
- Double layer of 4-way stretch fabric developed for medical compression garments
- High cut underarm for maximum compression on the axilla
- Seamless body contact, inside and out
- Full Length
- Made in the USA
Material: Made of a double layer of specially finished Naturexx (83% nylon/17% lycra) a powernet specifically designed for compression. Latex Free.
|United States||2-6 Business Days|
|Canada||5-7 Business Days|
|Other Countries||7-14 Business Days|
***We Ship From USA***
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Easy Refunds. Buyer Protection. 90 Day Returns.
- Online Tracking Number for Every Order.
- Safe payments via PayPal® and Stripe®. The Most Secure Payment Processors.
- Real People on our Support Team.
- Free Shipping on All Orders within the USA.
- Low Cost. Insured Worldwide Shipping.
You can view our easy Refund Policy for your 100% satisfaction.