The new V-Neck Torso Compression Vest by Wear Ease® is designed for compression for the total trunk. Very similar to style 950 but slightly lower V-Neck and higher cut armholes. The length and slight A shape of this vest make it an ideal garment for women who need compression on their breasts as well as their entire torso. This vest will not roll up and is designed for the figure that may be larger in the waist, abdomen, and hips than the breast/chest. Zipper closure with placket provides easy donning for limited mobility. For sizing, take measurement of bust, waist, and hips.
- Adjustable and detachable hook and eye shoulder straps
- Completely seamless body contact, inside and out
- Double layer of 4-way stretch fabric developed for medical compression garments
- High cut underarm for maximum compression on the axilla
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
- Provides compression for underarm (axilla), breast, shoulder, back, and abdomen.
Material: (83% nylon/17% lycra) a power mesh specifically designed for compression.