Wear Ease Women's Compression Vest
The Compression Vest by Wear Ease® is designed for compression all around the torso for women with post-surgical discomfort or breast lymphedema. The vest is recommended for women who may need more compression than provided by our Compression Bra, style 790. When selecting a size to choose the same size as the compression bra size. The 4-way stretch of this power mesh provides the fit and compression for the torso being fitted. This feature makes this garment an ideal solution for bilateral surgery and recovery, or uneven breasts.
- Front zipper closure
- Adjustable and detachable hook and eye shoulder straps
- Soft "latex free" band encircles torso, allowing attachment of drainage tube pouches
- No cups or pockets for prostheses
- Style 797 is packaged with a pair of drain tube pouches to accommodate surgical drains
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
Benefits: Provides compression for underarm (axilla), chest, back.
Material: Made of a double layer of specially finished Naturexx (83% nylon/17% lycra) a powernet specifically designed for compression.
|United States||2-6 Business Days|
|Canada||5-7 Business Days|
|Other Countries||7-14 Business Days|
***We Ship From USA***
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Easy Refunds. Buyer Protection. 90 Day Returns.
- Online Tracking Number for Every Order.
- Safe payments via PayPal® and Stripe®. The Most Secure Payment Processors.
- Real People on our Support Team.
- Free Shipping on All Orders within the USA.
- Low Cost. Insured Worldwide Shipping.
You can view our easy Refund Policy for your 100% satisfaction.